Delkin 32GB 500X microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card
- 32GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 75 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 10 MB/s
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
The Delkin 32GB 500x microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card is a durable card that allows you to offload your content quickly and easily. This nifty memory card is great for transfering files and media between departments on set or simply backing up your files to ensure they aren't accidentily erased.
The Delkin 32GB 500x microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card features a maximum data read speed of up to 75 MB/s and minimum data write speed of 10 MB/s, giving users the ability to offload files quickly making it easy to speed up workflows.
In addition to enhanced data transfer rates, this Delkin 32GB 500x microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card comes water, shock, and X-ray proof so you can take it with you virtually anywhere you go. Additionally, the 32GB microSDHC comes with an SD adapter, allowing the card to be inserted into devices that support SD memory cards.
- Compatible with nearly any smart phone, tablet, or action camera that accepts Class 10 or UHS-I microSD memory cards, the 500x microSD card is designed for everyday use, including Full HD video and still image capture. The card is also capable of capturing high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous burst shots. Rated UHS Speed Class 1 (U1), the 500x card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 10 MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- With read speeds that can reach up to 75 MB/s, the microSD card ensures quick, efficient data transfer from card to computer. The improved user workflow reduces transfer time dramatically and allows you to view and work on your files sooner. This is ideal for photographers and videographers who need to quickly offload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, the 500x microSD card is durably designed to be water, shock, and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan. Each card is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkin's American-based customer support team out of San Diego, CA.