Delkin 128GB 660x microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 99 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 80 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, 4K, and HFR Video
- Records Time-Lapse & Photo-Bursts
- Records Protune & HDR
- Dust / Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Write-Protect Switch on SD Adapter
The Delkin 128GB 660x microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card has a 128GB storage capacity for saving and storing HD, 4K, and 3D video, and it features speed class U3 compatibility with a minimum write speed of 30 MB/s. Along with enhanced minimum write speeds, this Delkin 128GB 660x microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card offers a maximum data read speed of up to 99 MB/s and a maximum data write speed of up to 80 MB/s to help ensure your data is transferred quickly and efficiently. The included SD adapter, complete with a built-in write protect switch, allows you to place the Delkin 128GB 660x microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card into devices compatible with a standard SD memory cards, such as DSLRs, camcorders, point-and-shoot cameras, and more.
- With write speeds of up to 80 MB/s, the 660X microSDXC card is able to record 4K Ultra HD, 3D, and Full HD video footage. It is also capable of capturing high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, continuous-burst shooting, and other demanding video modes, such as GoPro's Protune. Rated UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3), the 660x microSDXC card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 30 MB/s, ensuring that your recordings will not randomly stop or that frames will not be dropped.
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 99 MB/s, this 660x microSDXC card helps ensure the quick and efficient data transfers from card to computer. With reduced transfer times, you'll have quicker access to your files and sooner post-production start times.
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments ranging from 32 to 158°, the 660X microSDXC card is durably designed to be dustproof, waterproof, shockproof, and x-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan.