Matthews Studio Equipment 18" x 24" Single Open-End Scrim - Black 149066
- Matthews 18" x 24" Single Open-End Scrim Black
- Reduces of light intensity without changing pattern or color temperature
- Approximate light loss is 0.6 Stops
- Used to control or manipulate light falling on certain areas of the subject
- Made of spring steel with a 3/8" pin
Matthews 18" x 24" Single Open-End Scrim - Black 149066 are made of spring steel with a 3/8" pin and an additional support that will allow the Scrim to be easily hung from a C-Stand handle when not in use. The two upright arms of the frame are slotted at the open ends to retain the piano wire woven through the fabric that makes up the fourth side of the frame without causing any shadow.
Open End Scrims are used to control or manipulate light falling on certain areas of the set or the subject. They can be used to soften or reduce light without a noticeable edge because of their open-ended quality. Matthews binds all open ended scrims with a different color so that the fabric on the frame may be easily identified. The frames themselves are powder coated black to ensure that no unwanted reflections make their way into the shot.
Weight: .75 lbs.
Note: The Image Shows A Group Photograph, However, The Item Number And Price Is For the 18" X 24" Single Open-End Scrim-Black Only