- Paypal Credit
Matthews Studio Equipment 24" x 30" Double Open-End Scrim - Black 149106
- Matthews 24" x 30" Double Open-End Scrim Black
- Soften or reduce light without a noticeable edge
- Approximate light loss is 1.2 Stops
- Used to control or manipulate light falling on certain areas of the subject
- Made of spring steel with a 3/8" pin
Matthews 24" x 30" Double Open-End Scrim - Black 149106 is used to control or manipulate light falling on certain areas of the subject. Made of spring steel with a 3/8" pin and support which can be used to hang the Scrim from the C Standﾮ handle when not in use.
The two upright arms of the frame are slotted at the two open ends to retain the piano wire woven through the fabric to make up the fourth side of the frame without causing a shadow. Color coded binding for fabric identification. Matthews Open End Frames are black powder coated to minimize unwanted reflections.
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Note: The Image Shows A Group Photograph, However, The Item Number And Price Is For The 24" X 30" Double Open End Scrim-Black Only
|Brands||Matthews Studio Equipment|