- Paypal Credit
Zoom UAC-232 Portable 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface
- Musicians, Podcasters, Streamers
- USB-C for Computers, Lightning iPhone
- 2 F-Series Mic/Line/Hi-Z Preamps, 48V
- Headphone Out, L/R Monitor Outs
- 32-Bit Float / 192 kHz AD/DA Conversion
- Music- and Streaming-Mode Routings
- Bus-Powered Mac/Windows
- Latency-Free Monitoring, Loopback Mode
- MIDI 5-Pin I/O
- Works with Mix Control Software (Free)
The Zoom UAC-232 Portable 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface is a dedicated audio interface that is designed to make capturing and streaming high-quality audio a breeze for content creators, podcasters, streamers, and musicians. It features 2-in / 2-out audio interface, dual AD converters, and 32-bit float / 192 kHz technology to capture clip-free, low-noise recordings no matter how loud or quiet a performance gets.
The Zoom UAC-232 USB-C Audio Interface professional preamps and easy mixing controls make it easy to produce high-quality audio content without worrying about adjusting gain levels. This is particularly useful for capturing performances that involve varying levels of loudness.
The Zoom UAC-232 Audio Interface is also designed to be highly portable, with a compact design that makes it easy to transport and set up anywhere. It can be set up vertically, horizontally, or even mounted to a mic stand with the included hook-and-loop straps.
The unit can be powered via USB connection to your computer, or it can be powered by an external USB-C power source (available separately) when operating with a Lightning-enabled iOS device. This flexibility makes the UAC-232 a versatile and convenient tool for content creators who need to work on the go.
- Connect the UAC-232 via USB-C when recording and streaming in 32-bit float on a Windows/Mac computer running software like Cubase, Pro Tools, OBS, and more.
- Record and stream in 24-bit with iOS devices using apps such as GarageBand, YouTube, and Instagram.
- 32-bit float is ideal for content creators and journalists who are recording out in the field, or for documentary filmmakers who are capturing unique events with unpredictable volume changes, and which they can only get once.
- The UAC-232 is equipped with two, low-noise preamps, equivalent to the preamps found in the company’s professional F-Series recorders and known for delivering crisp and clean recordings no matter your mic or instrument.
- The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs (with switchable 48V phantom for condenser mics) can accept microphone-, instrument-, and line-level signals.
- Activate Hi-Z for recording guitar directly to your computer.
- Two 1/4" balanced line outputs on the back and a volume control knob on the front panel enable you to listen to your audio on studio monitors.
- Monitor loud and clear with the 100mW headphone output and volume knob on the front panel.
- The headphone amp delivers enough power to drive the most demanding headphones—with no distortion.
- After plugging the UAC-232 to your Windows/Mac computer or iOS device, open up the Mix Control software (free download available separately) to complete your setup.
- Select either Music or Streaming mode. Music Mode will route the inputs separately to your DAW for recording. Most DAWs are compatible with 32-bit float recording, including Pro-Tools, Ableton, Cubase, and more.
- Switch to Streaming Mode and both inputs will be combined into a single signal to seamlessly route the audio for streaming on twitch, YouTube, or Facebook via software such as OBS
- If you want to add audio from a web browser or music player to your stream or recording, you can activate Loopback to combine the input audio with playback from your computer and route it back to your DAW. Perfect for adding background music to your stream or singing live with an instrumental track.
- Use the Direct Monitor Switch to send the input signals directly to your headphones, while routing the same signals to your DAW or streaming software.
- Mix Control allows you to adjust volume and pan for your direct monitor feed.
- The 5-pin MIDI in/out enables you to connect to external MIDI gear such as drum machines, synths, and keyboards.
- Dual AD circuitry with 32-bit float recording technology
- Two high-quality mic preamps equivalent to those of the professional Zoom F6 recorder
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs (mic/line/Hi-Z), headphone output, L/R TRS outputs
- Switchable Hi-Z circuitry for bass and guitar
- Up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Lightning-enabled iOS devices (Android not supported)
- Mix Control Software mixer for Windows, Mac, and iOS devices
- Music and Streaming routing modes available via the Mix Control software to optimize I/O
- Loopback function via the Mix Control software
- 5-pin MIDI I/O for external MIDI equipment
- High-power headphone outputs (100mW)
- Bus-powered operation with computer
- Requires external USB-C power when working with a Lightning-enabled iOS device
- Zoom UAC-232 Portable 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface
- USB-C Cable
- 2 x Flat Cable Fastener
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Audio Storage & Playback