- Paypal Credit
Zoom R20 MultiTrack Recorder
- Standalone Recorder or 8x4 USB Interface
- Record up to 16 Tracks (8 at Once)
- 8 XLR Mic Preamps, 1 with Hi-Z
- 4.3" Color Touchscreen Interface
- Color-Coded Faders, Gain Knobs & Tracks
- Onboard Editing and Effects
- Built-In Drum Loops and Synth Sounds
- Records to SDHC or SDXC Cards up to 1TB
- MIDI Keyboard & MIDI File Import Support
- 1/4" Headphone and Main Outputs
The Zoom R20 MultiTrack Recorder is designed to be your all-in-one solution for recording, editing, and mixing music! The Zoom R20 combines a touchscreen interface (DAW inspired), color-coded tactile controls, and as many as 16 total tracks, so anyone can produce music without needing a computer. In the case of a DAW-based workflow, the R20 can be used as an 8x4 USB audio interface with most production softwares. The Zoom R20 MultiTrack Recorder can be used as a recording console, effects unit, and even as a virtual instrument. You'll receive eight preamps as well as channel strips, drum loops, synth sounds, and digital processing tools such as compression, EQ, gating, and more. Additionally, you can hook up multiple microphones, an electric guitar, headphones, speakers, and even a MIDI keyboard to the R20, turning this recorder into a staple centerpiece.
Multitracking Made Easy
Equipped with a DAW-inspired touchscreen interface that feels instantly familiar, the R20 helps you focus on being creative by making it exceedingly easy to track, edit, and mix your songs.
Bring the Whole Band
The R20 has the best preamps and lowest noise floor of any multitrack recorder Zoom has ever designed. With six XLR inputs, two combo inputs, and 16 total tracks (record up to eight at a time), the R20 is perfect for singer-songwriters, full bands, and everything in between.
Just a Gesture Away
Navigate and edit with ease, via the R20's 4.3" color LCD touchscreen interface. Drag and drop, pinch, swipe, and more.
Color-Coded for Clarity
Color-coded faders, gain dials, and touchscreen track regions improve your workflow and ensure that you are always adjusting the correct channel.
Put the Pieces Together
Cut, copy, combine, and loop. The R20's interface provides intuitive editing, so you'll immediately feel at home.
Add Pro-Level Effects
Polish your tracks and mixes with professional effects such as EQ, compression, and more. The R20 provides a full MFX processor compatible with Guitar Lab software.
Drop the Beat
With 30 genres and 150 rhythm patterns and song form variations, the R20 can be a drummer when you need one.
Synth Sounds on Tap
Plug in a MIDI keyboard via USB Type-C or use the touchscreen to add sonic textures with the R20's 18 built-in synth sounds.
The R20 can import and playback standard MIDI files, allowing you to import bass lines, melodies, piano parts, and more.
Record to SD Cards
The R20 records directly to SDHC or SDXC cards up to 1TB, giving you plenty of space to track your next song or album.
Monitor and Playback
The R20 has a 1/4" headphone jack for monitoring while recording and dedicated 1/4" line outputs for mixing on your favorite monitors.
App-Based Wireless Control
Use the Zoom BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter (available separately) to control the R20 wirelessly from an iOS device running the R20 Control App (available in 2022).
Accessibility for the Visually Impaired
Through VoiceOver and VoiceOver Gestures via the R20 Control App (available in 2022), the R20 allows accessibility for the visually impaired.
Attention to Detail
- Hi-Z is available on input 1 for electric guitar and bass
- 48V phantom power is available on inputs 5-8, switchable on pairs of channels
- The locking power adapter ensures security against accidental unplugging
- Access a fully adjustable click track at the press of a button
- Record audio in up to 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution in BWF-compliant WAV format
- The R20 also functions as an 8-input / 4-output USB Type-C audio interface
- Zoom R20 Portable Multitrack Recorder
- ZAD-1220 AC Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Zoom ZR20 Specs
Audio Storage & Playback