- Paypal Credit
Tiffen 4 x 4" 81EF Light Balancing Filter
- 4" x 4" 81EF
- Warming Light Balancing Filter
- Less 650K to Convert 3850 to 3200K
- ColorCore Technology
Tiffen 4"x4" 81EF Light Balancing Filter helps to decrease the color temperature by 650K in order to warm the image slightly in order to match the color quality of illumination. When using an 81EF filter, you will be able to attain 3200K balance when the prevailing light source is 3850K. The warming effect of this filter requires a 0.6-stop increase in exposure for normal results.
This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. It measures 4 x 4" / 101.6 x 101.6mm.
- Light balancing filter decreases color temperature and provides a warming effect.
- Subtracts 650K in order to attain 3200K color balance from 3850K illumination.
- Filter factor of 1.5 requires a 0.6-stop increase in exposure.