Tether Tools Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount for Stands and Tripods
- Maximum capacity - 35lbs (15.88kg)*
- Made of aerospace aluminum
- Non-reflective black finish
- VESA compatible with 75x75mm & 100x100mm monitors
- Ballhead 360 degree rotation and 180 degree tilt
- Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait
The Tether Tools Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount for Stands and Tripods allows monitors to be mounted on a C-stand, tripod, or Arca-compatible system.Use the mount for video field monitors, tethered photo shoots, simple photo booth setups.
The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount features four versatile ways to mount a monitor:
- 1/4″-20 tripod/ballhead mount
- 3/8″ tripod mount
- 5/8″ (16mm) baby junior stud found on grip equipment, studio stands, rollers, arms, and clamps
- Arca-style integrated plate for Arca-style mounting systems
- With built-in VESA compliant receptors for 75×75 and 100×100 monitors, the VESA Local Monitor Mount easily mounts any VESA compliant monitor. For alternate configurations, optional Adapter Plates (200×200, 400×200, and VESA Adapter Plate Extensions (sold separately)) can help achieve secure mounting of any VESA compliant monitor configuration.
The Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount is easy to install with the included hardware and can stay on the monitor, allowing for an easy switch from stand to desk mounting as needed. If mounting on a Junior 1-1/8″ (2.85cm) stand or a Baby 5/8″ (16mm) pin, we recommend using the Rock Solid Aero Elbow to angle and position the monitor in the desired location.