Teradek RT Latitude MDR-SK SIDEKICK Interface for Red DSMC2 Cameras (3 Axis)
- Drive Up to 3x RT MK3.1 Lens Motors
- Supports 2 x Slave Controllers
- 3 x 2-Pin LEMO Power-Out Ports
- Maintains SIDEKICK Functions
- Top with SIDEKICK, Cheeseplate, or Blank
- Lightweight Aluminum Design
The Teradek RT Latitude MDR-SK SIDEKICK Interface for Red DSMC2 Cameras (3 Axis) provides an array of input and output port for various control devices as a part of the Latitude lens control system. Use the MDR-SK with the RT MK3.1 wireless controller to drive up to three RT MK3.1 lens motors.
Data passes through the MDR-SK module so your SIDEKICK unit functions normally. This interface attaches to your RED DSCM2 camera and can be topped with either the RED SIDEKICK control, a RED cheeseplate, or a blank plate.
* The MDR-SK interface requires more power than the RED BRAIN can supply via the SIDEKICK port, and must be powered via the External Power port and Control cables.
* The MDR-SK does not have WiFi built in, as it is designed for use with DSMC2 cameras with integral WiFi.
* Although the RED SIDEKICK remains fully functional, use of the RED DSMC2 SIDE HANDLE is not supported due to physical warranty concerns.
- Control up to three focus, iris, or zoom functions
- Compatible with RT MK3.1 controllers and motors
- Passes data through, and maintains SIDEKICK functions
- Supports RT Smartknob, Zoomrocker, and Thumbwheel controls
- Lightweight aluminum unit fits between the RED SIDEKICK and a DSCM2 camera
- Three 2-pin LEMO power output ports for accessories