The Teradek Cubelet Video Streaming HEVC 755 (WiFi) Encoder / 775 (WiFi) Decoder Kit offers a total point-to-point video streaming solution. With this Cubelet 700 Series Video HEVC Streaming Kit, you will acquire a spectacular H.264 broadcasting stream. Simply attach the cube 755 Encoder to your HD or SD video source via HDMI or SDI. Teradek H.264 streaming kit via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB.
HEVC and H.264 Encoding
HEVC, or H.265 provides an encoding efficiency improvement over the older H.264 format. All other things being equal an H.265 encoding will be of higher fidelity than H.264. H.264 encoding is still useful, and included to ensure compatibility with legacy hardware.
If connected to a local area network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, the Cube 755 can stream the incoming video signal to up to 6 mobile devices running Android with the VLC app or iOS with the TeraView or VUER apps. Set your crew up with compatible devices and give them real-time wireless camera feeds without breaking the bank.
Import a 33-point 1D or 3D LUT to apply to the video being encoded by the Cube 755 to give your encoded video a finished look. Later, you can go back to the camera originals recorded with the log or flat profile and color grade them, but on-set your director, client, and crew will appreciate a more true-to-life image than the one being recorded. Another option is to use the Pomfort LiveGrade integration, using LiveGrade to manually configure a grade to apply to the encoded footage.
- Real-time HEVC H.264, 1080p encoding up to 60 fps
- SDI and HDMI inputs
- Adaptive bit rate encoding at up to 30 Mbps
- Support for 33-point 3D LUTs and Pomfort LiveGrade integration
- Support for USB cellular modems
- SD card slot for recording
- Test pattern generator with custom test pattern loading
- Monitoring on up to six iOS and/or Android devices simultaneously
- Aluminum housing, OLED display, and joystick navigation buttons
The Cube 775 HEVC and H.264 Decoder from Teradek is designed to be used with Cube 705 and 705 encoders. The system can output high-definition video via HDMI or 3G-SDI over Ethernet or dual-band Wi-Fi. It is compatible with a cloud IP video management platform that offers features to expand the capabilities of Teradek's Slice, such as remote management and configuration.
- Decodes over Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi
- HDMI and 3G-SDI outputs
- Supports high-profile HEVC and H.264 compression
- Decodes at up to 1080p60
- Supports RTP/RTSP, MPEG-TS, TDS
- Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi