- Paypal Credit
Tenba Messenger DNA 8 Bag (Various Colors)
- Quick Access zipper
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover
- Elasticized micro-mesh pockets provide quick access.
- The shoulder strap includes non-slip shoulder pad.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera system with 2-3 lenses.
- The padded camera insert slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use.
- Rear padded sleeve fits an iPad Mini or similar sized tablet.
- Rear pocket fits passport or other thin accessories.
- Tons of pockets and compartments
- Exterior of lightweight 600 Denier Helix
- Interior made with lightweight ripstop nylon
The Tenba Messenger DNA 8 Bag is the first major addition to the iconic Tenba Messenger collection in over seven years. It was designed to provide the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance demanded by New York City bike messengers, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear.
To deliver this performance, the bag has been outfitted with a series of new features and components:
The front flap extends over the top of the bag and has a sewn hinge to ensure easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.. For additional wet weather protection, the bag includes a removable and reversible WeatherWrap cover that's silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for a bit more stealth and subtlety at night.
1.3 lbs(0.6 kg)
10.5W X 7.5H X 5D in. (27 X 19 X 13 cm)
9W X 6.5H X 3.5D in. (23 X 17 X 9 cm)
9.25W X 5.5H X 0.5D in. (23W X 14H X 1D cm)