- Paypal Credit
Syrp Genie Mini II Turntable Kit
- Genie Mini II Panning Motion System
- Create Time-Lapses & Smooth Motion
- Product Turntable Platform
- 8.8 lb Load Capacity
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity
- 360° Product Photos & Videos
- iOS and Android App for Setup & Control
The Syrp Genie Mini II Turntable Kit features a portable Genie Mini II panning system that allows for 360° motion and multi-row panoramas (360 / VR). Conveniently add smooth motion and time-lapse to your videos with the Syrp Genie Mini II's wireless app control. In the Syrp Genie Mini II Turntable Kit you'll also receive the product turntable platform which contains multiple mounting points and allows you to achieve 360° product photos and videos.
Important note: For time-lapse recording, an optional link cable is required to connect your camera to the Genie Mini.
Syrp Genie Mini II Panning Motion Control System
Compact enough to fit into a small carry bag or even your coat pocket; the Syrp Genie Mini II is a portable and easy-to-use device for creating smooth panning motion time-lapses or real-time video. The Genie Mini II expands on its predecessor's features with the addition of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 support, longer video recording battery life, a faster USB Type-C connection, and 360/VR panorama support. The Genie Mini II is designed to sit between your camera and tripod and has an internal motor that enables 360° panning motion with cameras weighing up to 8.8 pounds. Control and setup is done wirelessly using a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection and Syrp's Genie 2 App for iOS and Android devices. To accommodate experienced and beginning time-lapse shooters, the Genie 2 app provides a useful set of presets, so you can start shooting right away. Advanced users will appreciate the faster Bluetooth 4.2 connection to take advantage of more complex, custom motion control settings and multi-row panoramas to create 360/VR images. A lithium-ion battery provides approximately 15 hours of time-lapse and six hours of smooth, continuous video panning on a single charge. A USB Type-C cable is included for recharging the battery.
An optional Link Cable is required for connecting your camera to the Genie Mini for time-lapse recording.
- Multi-row panorama mode enables shooting "gigapixel" panoramic and 360/VR images
- Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi support
- Lithium-ion battery provides 15 hours of time-lapse and 6 hours of smooth continuous panning
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Syrp Genie 2 app support
- Advanced keyframing mode: Program complex moves using the App "keyframe editor" to control each axis's path and its speed independently and precisely
- App camera control mode
- Auto-exposure support
- Time-lapse compiler support
- Supports both incremental time-lapse motion as well as smooth, continuous panning motion
- Max speed: 360° in 33 seconds
- Turntable mode enables using the Genie Mini for product photography for both stills and video
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity for wireless setup and control using the Syrp Genie 2 app for iOS and Android devices
- App presets to help you get started with your time-lapses
- Shoot Astro time-lapse using the move-shoot-move function
- Ease in/out feature lets you ramp your movement at the beginning and end of your time-lapse or video move
- 1/4"-20 camera mounting screw with 3/8"-16 adapter included
- 3/8"-16 tripod mounting thread
- Can be combined with the Syrp Genie Mini for 2-axis motion control, the Product Turntable for interactive 360° images of objects, or the Genie II Linear for 3-axis motion control (using an optional sync cable to connect the systems)
The Genie Mini is compatible with hundreds of different cameras including DSLR, mirrorless, and video cameras using separately available link cables. The link cable connects your camera to the Genie Mini's 2.5mm camera control port. Supported camera brands include Sony, Minolta, Olympus, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Kodak, and Leica. Contact the manufacturer for any specific camera support inquiries.
Syrp 8" Aluminum Turntable Platform
Meant to be used with the Genie Mini time-lapse rotator, the 8" Aluminum Turntable Platform from Syrp has a cheese-plate design with several 1/4"-20 taps in its surface for securing products weighing up to 8.8 lb. Thanks to the taps, you can use the Genie/Turntable combination upside down or mounted to the wall. Mounted to the Genie Mini, the turntable will make a 360-degree rotation in 33 seconds. The Turntable Platform ships with a white and a black cardboard background disk. A downloadable template is available on Syrp's website for do-it-yourself mounting setups.
- Syrp Genie Mini II Panning Motion Control System
- USB Type-C to Type-A Charging Cable
- USB Type-C to Type-A Female Cable
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 Thread Adapter
- Lens Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Syrp 8" Aluminum Turntable Platform
- Black Background Disk
- White Background Disk
- Shutter Extension Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Syrp Genie Mini II Panning Motion Control System Specs
Syrp 8" Aluminum Turntable Platform Specs