Steadicam AIR 25 Monopod
- Instant Push-Pedal Height Adjustment
- Quickly Adjust Between High & Low Angles
- Ideal for Fast-Paced Scenes, Like Dances
- 25 lb Payload / 28 - 62.5" Height
- Reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Screw
- 3 Sections, Carbon Fiber Construction
- Twist Leg Lock for 360-Degree Rotation
- Supports Full-Size Cameras & Long Lenses
- Gas Lift & Spring Activated Pedal
The Steadicam AIR 25 Monopod is a camera support accessory that allows you to adjust the height with a simple step on the foot pedal. The gives create flexibility to the user who has limited space and needs to adjust on the go.
This is great for when capturing something like a dance performance, wildlife, sporting events or other fast-paced motion. When you push the pedal, it simultaneously holds the monopod secure on the ground while allowing you to adjust the height.
Because of their compact size and ability to be moved in all directions — including pushing in — while providing genuine stability, monopods are considered very useful camera supports in run-and-gun productions, including weddings, fashion shows, and other events. What the Steadicam AIR 25 does with the push pedal is to add an element that allows you to take advantage of nearly all opportunities that present themselves.
Made of carbon fiber, the Steadicam AIR 25 is very lightweight, at just 3.5 lb, adding even more to its versatility. And it offers a high weight capacity of 25 lb — so you can mount full-size, fully-loaded cine cameras as well as super long lenses.
- Instant, push-pedal, telescoping height-adjustment
- Non-slip, rubberized pedal
- High 25 lb weight capacity
- 28" collapsed height
- 62.5" fully extended height
- Reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screw (top plate comes off, screw reverses, and top plate secures back on)
- Gas-lift and spring activated foot pedal
- 3 sections, including one twist leg lock to allow for 360-degree rotation
- Lightweight at 3.5 lb with carbon fiber construction