- Paypal Credit
Rycote InVision Video - Shoe Foot
- Shock-mount and suspension system for external camera-mounted microphones
- For mics between 19 to 25 mm in diameter
- Enables camcorder users and videographers to get the best possible sound for productions
- Lightweight, durable clamp
- Substantially better isolation
The Rycote InVision Video - Shoe Foot 42901 is a shock-mount and suspension system for high-quality external camcorder microphones between 19 and 25 mm in diameter, and up to 300 mm in length, and enables camcorder users and videographers to get the best possible sound for their productions using external camera-mounted microphones.
A lightweight, durable clamp holds the microphone in place, and is itself suspended in two of Rycote's W-shaped patented Lyre mounts, which provide substantially better isolation from camera motor and drive noise and vibrations than traditional on-camera microphone mounts. The Lyres are attached to a mounting bar which may be slotted into the hot shoe mount on top of your camera.
- Width: 70 mm
- Length: 65 mm
- Height: 80 mm
- Weight: 0.09 g
- Microphone Diameters: 19-30 mm
- Microphone Length (up to): 300 mm