- Paypal Credit
PolarPro QuartzLine 67mm UV Filter
- Clear Protective Filter
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
The PolarPro QuartzLine 67mm UV Filter is a general-use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter.
This filter is constructed from quartz glass for enhanced durability. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, eight layers of anti-reflection coatings offer scratch protection to the filter surface while promoting clarity and color fidelity. The coatings associated with the PolarPro 67mm QuartzLine UV Filter also result in an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil, allowing for more efficient cleaning.
The quartz glass is set within a brass filter ring with side knurlings. Together, the brass material and knurlings prevent jamming and provide additional strength as well as a textured grip when mounting or removing this filter from a lens.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Constructed from quartz glass for enhanced durability.
- Multi-coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections while promoting clarity as well as color fidelity.
- Coatings also help prevent scratches and provide an improved beading effect when in contact with water or oil for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength.
- 67mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Side knurlings provide a textured grip when mounting or removing from a lens.
- PolarPro 67mm QuartzLine UV Filter