- Paypal Credit
Pin Splitter II G256. Splits 20-100 amp pins
- Splits 20-100 amp pins
- Pin straightener on one end of the handle
- Wire brush cleaner on the other end
- Comes in a belt pouch
Pin Splitter II G256. Splits 20-100 amp pins by M.U.T Enterprises. The Pin Splitter II is made of a polycarbonate insulative material that's strong and durable. It has a built-in wire brush that cleans the pins of 20 amp stage pin connectors as well as spreads the pins to make a good electrical contact. The recessed blade separates compressed 20 to 100 amp stage pins. Comes with nylon belt loop pouch with hook and loop flap closure.
Here's how it works:
- To split the stage pin start at a 45° angle to the pin.
- Straighten the tool and push down gently.
- When splitting stage pins, be careful not to roll the tool back and forth. This will cause the pins to "flare out," which will make for a poor contact.
- Avoid splitting the pins too much; you can't use a connector if there's no way to plug or unplug it! In order to clean the 20 amp connectors, the wire brush must remove some of the brass.
Be sure to use your 20 amp cleaner only when necessary. For best results, use a clockwise/counterclockwise action.