OWC USB-C 10-Port Dock with 80 Watt Power Supply - Rose Gold
Offer Valid While Supplies Last
- Four USB 3.0 Type-A Ports
- One USB 3.0 Type-C Port
- High-Power USB Ports for Charging
- Microphone Input, Audio Out Port
- SD Card Reader
- Gigabit Ethernet Jack
- HDMI Output
- 80W Power Supply
The OWC USB-C 10-Port Dock with 80 Watt Power Supply - Rose Gold connects to the host computer via a single USB 3.0 Type-C cable to provide four USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one USB 3.0 Type-C port, one microphone/stereo headphone combo jack, one SD card reader, one Gigabit Ethernet jack and one HDMI port.
The docking station has a total of five powered USB 3.0 ports that allow you to charge and connect multiple peripherals and devices to your computer at once. The front USB 3.0 port and the rear leftmost USB 3.0 port feature high-power charging capabilities which will charge devices much faster than the other ports. The charging feature remains active as long as the docking station is plugged into a power outlet regardless of whether it is connected to a computer or not.
Use the microphone and headphone jacks to connect audio components such as speakers, headphones, microphones, and even headsets. If your computer lacks wired networking capability, a Gigabit Ethernet port is provided for situations where Wi-Fi is either unavailable or unsecure. The SD card reader provides an alternative storage solution as well as additional device compatibility. Finally, the HDMI output supports high-definition 4K displays and makes it easy to connect external monitors or TVs (sold separately) for viewing your files.
Please be aware that this dock is not compatible with the 15.4" MacBook Pro (Late 2016), but will work with the 13.3" MacBook Pro (Late 2016) and MacBook.
- Connects to host computer via single USB 3.1 Type-C connection
- A total of five USB 3.1 connections for your external devices
- HDMI port for 4K video output
- Microphone and audio out jack for headphones, speakers, and headsets
- Gigabit Ethernet jack adds wired networking capability
- SD Card reader for additional storage compatibility
- 80W power supply allows you to leave your power adapter in your bag
- The Apple SuperDrive is not currently supported through this dock
- The driver is not required, nor recommended for macOS 10.12
- A built-in USB Type-C connection is required to use the HDMI port on the dock. The HDMI port will not function if the USB-C connection on the computer is provided by a PCIe card
- The USB 3.0 Type-C port does not support video signals or video adapters. Only the HDMI port can be used to add a display, by connecting an HDMI 1.4b compatible screen
- Up to 60W of power is available for device charging through the USB Type-C Computer Link port. Devices that require more than 60W may charge slowly or not at all