- Paypal Credit
Orca Boom Pole Quick Release - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Attaches easily to any boompole
- Simple pull-down spring operation provides fast attaching/detaching of the microphone
- Red collar stands out, making it simple to identify among other accessories
- Includes 3/8" male quick release connector with rubber ring
The Orca Boom Pole Quick Release is a quick release attachment designed to provide an efficient way to attach or detach a microphone when using a boompole, making it ideal for sound recordists and boom operators in television, broadcast, ENG, EFG, and more. Simply attach it to any boompole, then affix the included 3/8" male connector to your mic's shockmount. The pull-down spring allows you to pull down on the collar to disconnect the quick release mechanism. The collar is finished in red so it will be easy to identify in a hurry.
- Orca Boom Pole Quick Release