- Paypal Credit
Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Backpack 3N1-26 for DSLR/CSC/C100
- 3 carry options: backpack, sling bag and cross backpack
- Fit DSLR camera or a Canon C100 or a DJI Phantom with multiple lenses
- Carries up to 7 lenses
- Quick side openings to grab the camera or change lens
- Easy tripod connection with tuck away secure strap
- Multi-purpose rain protector shield from rain or direct sunlight
The Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Backpack 3N1-26 for DSLR/CSC/C100 captures a new level of versatility with this stylish 3-in-1 carrying solution. Designed for commercial photographers and videographers on the go, the Pro Light Backpack is capable of carrying up to 5 lenses, multiple types of gear, and even a drone. The backpack utilizes Manfrotto's CPS (Camera Protection System) that guarantees the highest level of protection and shock resistance where it counts. The backpack is coated with water repellant fabric that makes it resistant to moisture and comes with UV and rain fold-outs for added protection. The interchangeable dividers are modular and easy to use, perfect for customizing the backpack as required.
Manfrotto Pro Light 3N1-26 Camera Backpack is a versatile pack that designed to hold a load of professional photo and video camera gears. The back can be dedicated 100% to camera gear or reserve the top compartment for personal belonging even though it is now padded too. By smartly rearranging the dividers inside, you can choose to store photo gear or video gear in it:
- Photo mode: hold maximum 3 bodies plus 5 lenses.
- Video mode: hold a Canon C100 with handles and lens attached, microphone, 3 additional lenses and a backup body.
There are specific pockets for your 10" tablet. The front panel together with tuck away secure strap hold your tripod firmly on the bag. The punch through design will allow long tripod to sit on it firmly.
The specially designed harness system comes with side release buckles for swapping the positions. It can be configured into 3 different modes: a backpack, a sling or a cross backpack.
- Backpack mode: maximum comfortability by distributing the load to 2 shoulders.
- Sling mode: quickest access to camera and lenses by swing the pack to your front body and pull open the side flap. Work well both on left or right shoulder
- Cross backpack: combine the benefits of the above. Carry the pack by 2 shoulders while walking, release 1 of the shoulder strap and swing the pack to your front body for fast access.
- Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Backpack 3N1-26 for DSLR/CSC/C100