- Paypal Credit
Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 Video Head & 545B Twin-Leg Tripod System with Mid-Level Spreader
- Nitrotech N12 Fluid Head
- 26.4-Pound Load Capacity
- 8.8 to 26.4-Pound Counterbalance Range
- 75mm Flat Base
- Left Side Controls
- Illuminated Bubble Level
- System Height Range: 29.33 - 66.93"
- Mid-Level Spreader, Carrying Case
This tripod system consists of:
- Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 Fluid Head
- Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 Video Head & 545B Twin-Leg Tripod System with Mid-Level Spreader
The Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 Video Head offers state-of-the-art technology and pro-style features that allow for precise control of a camera and accessories. The fluid head utilizes a Nitrogen pison mechanism that serve the continuous counterbalance system. Variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt enable smooth, judder-free movement of equipment weighing up to 26.4 lvs. The N12 was designed to be used with a variety of video or DSLR/MFT camera rigs but also features a 3/8" Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that allows external monitors or other accessories to be fitted.
The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment. The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, rig or crane).
- Innovative nitrogen-piston counterbalance system provides precise adjustment based on your camera rig's weight
- Fluid drag system for smooth pan and tilt moves
- Lightweight head with 75mm flat base can be used with a half-ball adapter (available separately) for flexible configurations when using tripods, sliders etc.
- An Easy Link Connector is embedded in each panhandle mounting rosette, which enables the attachment of an accessory to the head itself, reducing weight on the camera body
- Left-sided controls free your right hand for operating the panhandle
- Nitrotech N12 Video Head
- Ruled 504PLONG Plate
- 545B Pro Alu Video Tripod
Nitrotech N12 Video Head
545B Pro Alu Video Tripod