- Paypal Credit
Filmtools 12" Faux Silk Chinese Lantern
- Provide a soft omni-directional light, creates pleasant skin tones
- Designed to be used with our practical light socket assemblies
- Metal ribs which keep the the shape of your lantern in good condition for multiple use
- Allow heat to escape through the top and therefore
- 6.25" diameter top hole and a 4" bottom hole
The Filmtools 12" Faux Silk White China Ball is perfect for creating natural soft light and pleasant skin tones. It has metal ribs which keep the the shape of your lantern in good condition for multiple uses. The bulb and socket are required and sold separately. Although standard household bulbs can be used, Filmtools suggests using bulbs made for photodgraphy when using these lanterns for film and video.
Filmtools China Ball Globe Guide:
6" - 40W
Filmtools China Balls are designed to allow heat to escape through the top and therefore are not compatible with the LanternLock system which employs the use of paper lanterns that have an opening of 5", regardless of size. The 12" Filmtools China Balls have larger ventilation holes than the Lanternlock brand does. The top is 3-3/4" in diameter and the bottom measures 3".
If you do use higher than recommended globes be sure to never leave them unattended due to the threat of spontaneous fire. Filmtools is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by the use of higher than recommended lamp wattage.
Lanterns ship in a separate box from other items in your order.
Filmtools L12S-N1221-12" 12" Faux Silk Chinese Lantern