Light & Motion Stella 1000 spLED 5600K LED Light
- Brightness: 1000 Lumens
- 90 CRI and 90 TLCI
- COB Single Point LED Array
- 120° Beam Angle, Waterproof to 328'
- Highly Shock Resistant
- Dimmable, Flicker-Free Output
- AC or Battery Powered
- Battery with 90 to 700 Minute Run Time
- Dead Silent Operation
The Light & Motion Stella 1000 spLED 5600K LED Light sports a very small form factor and weighs 9.7 oz. The daylight-balanced LED source offers clean, accurate color rendering output from its flicker-free COB LED that gives it a rating of 90 CRI and 90 TLCI. The light features single point enhancements that have been made to reduce the light field and eliminate multiple shadows that can plague LED fixtures.
The Stella 1000 has a wide 120-degree beam that can be narrowed with the included 25-degree Fresnel or softened with the diffuser. The fan-less design is dead quiet for sound-sensitive locations and is dimmable either continuously or in steps. And the housing is durably built. Not only can it survive repeated dropping on concrete from a height of 3.3', but it's also waterproof to depths of 328 feet!
The unit is powered by a built-in battery that charges in 1.0 hr. to 80% and 1.75 hr. to full charge, giving you a run time of 90 - 700 minutes depending on the power selected. You can also run the light from a D-tap external battery source for longer shoots. Additionally, you can use mains power anywhere in the world thanks to the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC power supply. The Stella 1000 also comes with a cold shoe mount and a 1/4"-20 adapter.
- High Output "Chip on Board" LED
- Certified TLCI 90, CRI 90, CCT 5600° Kelvin
- Output up to 1000 lux at 3.28'
- Integrated Rechargeable li-ion battery provides 90-700 minutes of cord-free operation
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Controlled beam angle from 120°
- Broad range of accessories
- Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
- Runs off wall power, D-tap, 12V, external battery kits
- Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% charged in 1 hour
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)