- Paypal Credit
Filmtools Competitor Junior Cart Convertible Hand Truck & Platform
- Bridges the gap between our Economy and Standard convertible carts and trucks
- Can be used as a platform truck or hand cart
- Strong frame, with 4 cross bars
- Platform on which all Filmtools Junior Carts are based
- Fully customize this cart with wheel kits, nose extensions and shelves
The Filmtools Junior Competitor Cart is a versatile, reliable cart that boasts four cross bars (Magliner only has two.) This means that your production supplies are less likely to slide off during transit. With an aluminum nose measuring 18" wide by 7.5" deep, the Filmtools Junior Competitor Cart is a great option for productions looking for an introductory convertible cart that can be easily accessorized and customized. The bed is 12" wide by 42" long and has a weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. At only 45 lbs, this lightweight truck won't strain your back when it comes time to load it in and out of your production vehicles. The Filmtools Junior Competitor Cart can be converted upright, taking up less space for storage and giving you another option for hauling equipment.
- Can hold up to 1,000 lbs
- Bed measures 12" x 42"
- Aluminum nose measures 18" x 7.5"
This trolley is similar to the standard motion picture industry cart issued by the competitive brand, but ours has no plastic or cast aluminum parts.
If you want to add an upper shelf, you'll need a 30" nose extension. We have 2 models to choose from, one is riveted on both sides, the other is riveted only on one side.
Because of the Filmtools Cart's length and girth, shipping companies charge a premium. We have found a way to reduce the shipping by sending it partially disassembled.
* Warranty: We offer a ten year warranty on all parts to be free of defects for ten years. Tires excepted, which is 30 days. None of our competitors even come close to having that kind of confidence in their carts.
Click on either picture for a larger, crisper view.