- Paypal Credit
Kodak Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures)
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 800/30° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain, High Sharpness & Edge Detail
- Vivid Color Saturation, Low Contrast
- Accurate Color and Neutral Skin Tones
- Versatile and Wide Exposure Latitude
- Suitable for Low-Light Conditions
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
The Kodak Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures) is a versatile film that is specifically designed for use in challenging lighting situations where high speed is required. With a nominal sensitivity of ISO 800/30°, this Kodak's Professional Portra 800 can handle low light conditions, fast-moving subjects, and other situations where a faster shutter speed is necessary. Additionally, it has an underexposure latitude that allows it to be pushed to ISO 1600 with maintained quality and extended highlight and shadow detail.
This item is one 36-exposure roll of 35mm film.
- Kodak Professional Portra 800 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures)