JVC SSL-JVC75 7.4V/7.35Ah/55Hh Lithium Ion Battery
- 8.4 VDC Charging voltage
- Great for travel or location shooting
- Use with JVC pro cameras
The JVC SSL-JVC75 7.4V/7.35Ah/55Hh Lithium Ion Battery is a high powered battery used to charge VC GY-HM600U, GY-HM650U, and GY-HMQ10U cameras as well as JVC DT-X series monitors. The JVC SSL JVC75.4V/7 .35Ah/55Hh Lithium Ion Battery can also be used with the X-Tap connector. The JVC SSL-JVC75 7.4V/7.35Ah/55Hh Lithium Ion Battery fits securely into a camera bag and is a great battery for the professional shooter.
This battery features a 7.4V output and 55Wh capacity. It also offers a proprietary IDX 7.2V X-Tap output for powering various accessories simultaneously with the camera/monitor. The optional C-XTAP2 X-Tap open leads cable is required for using the X-Tap connector.
- Battery type: Li-ion battery
- Nominal voltage: DC7.4V
- Capacity: 7350MAh/55Wh
- Charging voltage: DC8.4V / 8.5V maximum (0 ~ 45 ° C.)
- Maximum charge current: 3.5A
- Maximum discharge power / current: battery connector 21W/3.5A, X-Tap 20W/3.3A
- Protection: overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection
- Special feature: IDX "X-Tap" connector