HP 1.5TB LTO Ultrium 5 Data Cartridge
- 3TB Storage Capacity (at 2:1 compression; 1.5 TB native)
- Up to 280 MB/sec (at 2:1 compression)
- Built-in AES 256-bit encryption
- Up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full backups.
- Uniquely colored cartridges
HP LTO-5 Ultrium media offers the best capacity/performance ratio of any tape technology, with terabyte-class capacity and performance. It has almost double the capacity and offers faster performance compared to LTO-4 Ultrium, with built-in encryption capability and a Write Once Read Many (WORM) option - with no performance overhead. It can write or read data at a blistering 1 TB/hour, storing, encrypting and protecting up to 3 TB on a single cartridge, making it the big hitter in large-scale, 24x7, mission-critical IT environments.
Standardizing on HP LTO-5 Ultrium delivers the capacity to meet shrinking backup windows, industry-standard, AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE1619.1), and interchangeable RW or WORM media, without extra space or IT resource overhead.
- Increased Capacity: 3TB (at 2:1 compression; 1.5 TB native), almost double the capacity of LTO 4.
- Faster Transfer Speed: up to 280 MB/sec (at 2:1 compression)
- Secure: Built-in AES 256-bit encryption (IEEE 1619.1)
- Reliable: HP warrants LTO Ultrium cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full backups.
- Uniquely colored cartridges assists with identification in mixed media environments (LTO 5 is blue)