Hollaender Fitting 2S Modular Tee 1-1/2”
- For 1-1/4" speed rails
- Aluminum Alloy 535
- The Hollaender® Set Screw
- The most corrosion resistant aluminum alloy available
- Resistance to loosening
- Durability and performance for speed rail system
Aluminum Alloy 535
- Most corrosive resistant aluminum alloy available
- High strength as cast
- Bright attractive finish
- Conforms to ASTM B26 & B179
The Hollaender® Set Screw
- Featuring proprietary internal/external knurl cup point
- Tremendous resistance to loosening due to vibration
- Full contact of point greatly resists pull out and rotational slip
- All fittings are available in an optional anodized finish and with stainless steel (304) set screws.
Advantages of pipe rack systems:
- Labor hours to install the pipe rack system are typically less than that required for a proprietary racking system; pipe rack mounting systems are also very forgiving of changes in ground or roof elevations.
- Galvanized steel or aluminum pipe is available in every town or city.
- Hollaender fittings are available through a number of distributors as well as directly from Hollaender (lead times may be longer from the factory).
- Landed cost and lead time of these components is often far less than proprietary, custom designed racking systems.
- Hollaender can put customers in contact with engineering firms who can provide calculations and PE stamps for racking systems.
Advantages of Hollaender Speed-Rail® fittings:
- As strong as malleable iron.
- The most corrosion resistant aluminum alloy available.
- Supported by our 10 year corrosion resistance warranty.
- The aluminum/magnesium 535 alloy can be used with galvanized steel with no concern for dissimilar metal galvanic corrosion.
- The proprietary set screw penetrates the skin of the pipe, with holding forces that average 2000 lb per set screw and will not loosen.
You may also be interested in
More From Hollaender