- Paypal Credit
G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE ev RaW USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Rugged Bumper
- Storage Capacity: 4 TB
- Withstands 1.5m1 drop when used with enclosed rugged bumper
- Rugged bumper protects the drive from everyday wear and tear
- Durable lightweight enclosure
- Up to 136MB/s transfer rates
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0
- Evolution Series compatible
- Capture, transfer, and distribute – all with one storage solution
- Works with Time Machine®, plug-and-play setup on Mac OS®
- 3-Year limited warranty
The G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE ev RaW USB 3.0 Hard Drive with Rugged Bumper is designed for those who require on-the-go access to their personal and/or professional files, photos, videos, music, and more. When the included removable bumper is attached to the drive, it is better protected against falls of up to 1.5m.
This drive is well suited for performing various tasks, such as backing up, editing, transferring, and general storage, as it is equipped with a 4TB capacity and a transfer speed of up to 425 MB/s. The drive has two built-in interfaces - USB 3.0 and SATA. Fitting easily into your backpack, briefcase or purse, it’s lightweight and when coupled with the bumper, can withstand a 1.5m1 drop. As part of the evolution series, it can either be used as a standalone device, inside the ev All Terrain Case2, or with storage solutions such as the G-DOCK ev™ with Thunderbolt™, the G-SPEED® Shuttle XL with ev Bay Adapters or the G-SPEED Shuttle XL with ev Bay Adapters for ultra-fast transfers and editing.
While the 4TB G-DRIVE ev RaW does come pre-formatted for Mac, it can be easily re-formatted for Windows. When used on a Mac, it is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10+ and also supports Time Machine and plug-and-play setup. When re-formatted and used with Windows, it is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. This drive is also compatible with any Evolution Series G-DRIVE ev product.
- G-DRIVE® ev RaW hard drive
- Removable bumper
- USB-A to USB Micro-B cable (compatible with 3.0 & 2.0)
- USB-C™ to USB Micro-B cable (compatible with Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C)
- Quick Start Guide