- Paypal Credit
Filmtools 3025 Jr. 4.5" Suction Cup Camera Mount w/ Triangulation Kit Bundle
The vacuum cups used in Filmtoolsﾮ camera mount kits have 3/8"-16 male threaded spuds, they have 2½ times the shear strength of the competitors vacuum cups with 1/4"-20 male threaded spuds.
The Gripper 3025 Jr. suction cup camera mount with triangulation kit is based upon our Filmtools Gripper 3025 Jr suction cup camera mount, which has many features of a tripod, but is designed for people on the go! Because it can attach and release in seconds, they can be moved quickly from one place to another on autos, RV's, boats, windows, countertops... virtually any smooth, non-porous surface! The rubber pad on the suction cup wonﾒt mar or damage most surfaces. Knobs on the 3D head provide infinite positioning and control for tilting and panning cameras, scopes and camcorders. A spring-balanced pump ensures a consistent vacuum level and a red-line indicator warns if there is any drop in holding power. Just a few strokes on the plunger will remove the air from between the mount's vacuum pad and the mounting surface. As long as the mount maintains a reliable hold, the plunger remains partially hidden inside the pump and the red line is not visible. If the red line appears, another stroke or two will restore full holding power. A firm push or pull on the rubber tab at the edge of the pad releases the mount.
The Triangulation kit included with this item allows the user to triangulate the camera for a steady shot in a variety of different positions.
The Manfrotto 3025 Camera Mount itself rotates a full 360 degrees and the other two axis all unrestricted movement to obtain any camera angle. The head has a 6.6 pound capacity. Do not exceed this limit. (The 6' vacuum cup can hold 70 pounds so it will definitely support the head and camera!)
Vacuum cups employ the force of atmospheric pressure to grip a surface: When a vacuum exists between the cup and the surface on which it is attached, the weight of Earth's atmosphere holds the cup in place with incredible force. Unlike suction cups that produce a vacuum as they pull away from the surface, Powr-Gripﾮ vacuum cups use a hand-actuated pump to efficiently remove air from between the rubber pad and the attaching surface--thus creating a much more reliable hold. Because the full face of the pad is brought into contact with the surface, distortion is reduced, allowing the cup to be used on materials of almost any thickness with little risk of damage. The vacuum cup's pump features a plunger with a red line, which serves as a vacuum indicator. Introduced by Wood's Powr-Grip in the 1960's, this safety device is still recognized as one of the most reliable warning systems available. A few strokes of the plunger evacuate the vacuum pad, causing it to seal securely to the attaching surface. When the cup is attached completely, the plunger stops moving and the red line is hidden within the pump. A visible red line indicates that air has leaked back into the pad, making vacuum insufficient to use the cup. However, if the red line becomes visible while the cup is in use, a check valve allows the user to re-pump the cup without losing the remaining vacuum. Lifting on the release tab near the edge of the pad allows air to refill the evacuated space, so that the vacuum cup detaches completely.
Each Filmtools Gripper 3025 Junior is supplied with a pad protector. The camera mounting area measures 2" x 2.5".
- (3) pc.Wood's Cup w/ 3/8-16 Spud 4.5" item# 6581
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 24" item# 13757
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 3" item# 13753
- (8) pc.3/8-16 Acorn Nut N/P item# 16964
- (8) pc.3/8-16 Jam Nut item# 8230
- (4) pc.Filmtools 3/8-16"x1-3/4" Plated Coupler item# 16517
- (3) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 6" item# 13754
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 12" item# 13755
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 18" item# 13756
- (4) pc.Matthews MICROgrip Head item# 16584
- (1) pc.Manfrotto 3-D Head aka Manfrotto 056 item# 4158
- (1) pc.Filmtools Hot Shoe to 3/8"-16 Adapter item# 1703
- (1) pc.Filmtools Teenie-Weenie 3/8"-16 Coupler item# 15934
- OPTIONAL: (1) pc. Filmtools 3025 Triangulation Case item# 19216
- (3) pc.Wood's Cup w/ 3/8-16 Spud 4.5"
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 24"
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 3"
- (8) pc.3/8-16 Acorn Nut N/P
- (8) pc.3/8-16 Jam Nut
- (4) pc.Filmtools 3/8-16"x1-3/4" Plated Coupler
- (3) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 6"
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 12"
- (2) pc.Solid Aluminum Black Rod 3/8"x 18"
- (4) pc.Filmtools Teenie-Weenie Grip Head
- (1) pc.Manfrotto 3-D Head aka Manfrotto 056
- (1) pc.Filmtools Hot Shoe to 3/8"-16 Adapter
- (1) pc.Filmtools Teenie-Weenie 3/8"-16 Coupler