- Paypal Credit
FUJIFILM GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 25-51mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Aspherical Elements
The FUJIFILM GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens is a wide-angle zoom lens for the G-mount GFX camera system. The zoom lens has an equivalent focal length of 25-51mm in the 35mm format. The GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens covers wide-angle and normal-length focal lengths and is capable of everyday shooting applications.
A sophisticated optical design pairs a trio of aspherical elements with one super ED element and one ED element to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Balancing the optical assets is an internal focusing mechanism that utilizes a linear AF motor to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust, freeze, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Wide-angle to normal-length zoom offers a 25-51mm equivalent focal length to suit working in a variety of situations.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with minimal distortion.
- Also, one extra-low dispersion element and a super extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- An internal focusing mechanism is controlled by a linear AF motor for smooth, silent, and fast focusing performance.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- FUJIFILM GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
- FLCP-77 Front Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM RLCP-002 Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
FUJIFILM GF 32-64mm F/4 R LM WR Specs