- Paypal Credit
Filmtools Audio Pro Boom Mic Kit w/ Headphones
- 1 x 16011 Sennheiser Short Shotgun Tube Mic MKH-416
- 1 x 18526 Rycote Full Modular Windshield 4 Kit
- 1 x 15966 K-tek KE-110CC Avalon Aluminum Boompole
- 1 x 19085 Hosa Microphone Cable 25'
- 1 x 20007 K-Tek XLR Male to RA XLR Female Cable
- 1 x 1084 Filmtools Cable Hanger 6"
- 1 x 17053 Filmtools Decal Sticker Black
- 1 x 61909 Sennheiser HD 25 PLUS Monitor Headphones
The Filmtools MKH-416 Pro Audio Kit was assembled with boom ops in mind, and it's ideal for field recording. It includes a more robust windscreen in the form of the Rycote Full Modular Windshield 4 Kit.
Sennheiser MKH416 Shotgun Microphone
The Sennheiser MKH416 Shotgun Microphone is a short shotgun microphone that was made for recording audio for film, radio, and television under outdoor conditions. The design of the product was made to have excellent direciton control while having high consonant articulation and rejecting feedback whatever it occurs. This microphone can withstand high levels of humidity because of the RF condenser design as well. Because of the lobar pattern above 2kHz, this is considered a hypercardiod at low and medium frequencies.
- Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube
- Employs RF-technology to control residual microphone noise. Optimizing the transducer's acoustic impedance results in a further improvement in low noise performance
- The RF-design yields low noise levels and high immunity to humidity and moisture
- The comparatively low RF-voltage across the elements of the transducer also eliminates arcing and DC-bias creeping currents
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency, above 2 kHz approaches lobar pattern
- Very low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body
- Increased directivity
K-Tek KE-110CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole w/ Internal XLR Cable
The K-Tek KE-110CC Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole w/ Internal XLR Cable is a boompole that provides solutions for ENG, EFP, and other field recording needs. This pole can survive rigors of the road use, while remaining lightweight and travel friendly, due to the sturdy aluminum design. Within the pole, there is an internal coiled cable and XLR connection at the base of the pole. With a total of five aluminum sections, this can extend from 2' 7" to 9' 2". To further increase reliability, it has a captive-collect coupling system with locks for each section.
- Internal coiled XLR cable and connection at the base
- The KE-110CC features a bottom-mounted three-pin XLR connection
- Designed to fit in any standard equipment case, for ENG, EFP, and DV location production work
- Jam-resistant collar couplingUnique pole-top design with cable retention slots and replaceable stainless steel mounting stud
Sennheiser HD 25 PLUS Monitor Headphones
The Sennheiser HD 25 PLUS Monitor Headphones is a headphone that allows the user to experience high quality audio with a lightweight and improved design. This audio accessory can be used for an array of applications, including monitoring, recording, DJing, and more.
Featuring the same technical specifications and – most importantly – the sound as the original HD 25, the mechanical joint between the actual ear-cups and the headband has been improved and its joints are now more solid, providing a smoother adjustment for a better fit.
- Lightweight and durable design, ideal for professional use
- The adjustable, padded headband fits virtually any head size
- The closed-back earcups and thick on-ear cushions block out unwanted ambient noise and provide lasting comfort