Delkin 128GB Prime UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-II / V60 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 100 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- Records 8K, 4K, and Full HD Video
- Records 360° Video
- Records Raw Burst Photography
- Records/Stores Multiple Files/File Types
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
The Delkin 128GB Prime UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is a great option for independent photographers or videographers who like to shoot for long periods at a time. This memory card is durable and will keep your content secure until it comes time to offload your work.
The Delkin 128GB Prime UHS-II SDXC Memory Card features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 100 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V60 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 60 MB/s, allowing the card to be optimized for cinema-quality 8K, 4K, and Full HD 1080p video capture, as well as raw photos and rapid-fire bursts in DSLRs and camcorders. It also supports advanced modes that require the simultaneous capture and storage of multiple files, such as raw + JPEG captures, multiple video streams created by 360° cameras, and video, still, GPS data, and time-lapse.
UHS-II media achieves its speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, Delkin's 128GB Prime UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, and x-rays, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. A built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased. Included is a protective storage case.
- Rated Video Speed Class 60 (V60) and utilizing two rows of pins, the Prime SD card boasts recording speeds of up to 100 MB/s for everyday shooting, as well as advanced modes like 8K, 4K, and Full HD 1080p video at high frame rates. The card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 60 MB/s, allowing for simultaneous multi-file recording and ensuring that data is written swiftly and safely to the card. It is also approved for continuous-burst captures of rapid-fire RAW shots.
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 300 MB/s, the Prime SD card ensures quick and efficient data transfers from card to computer for immediate access to your files and faster post-production start times. This is well-suited for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
- Designed to be waterproof, shockproof, and x-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error correction and wear leveling to help ensure data integrity and a long lifespan.