Chimera Medium Shallow Video Pro +3 Lightbank 8035
- Shallow banks for tighter shooting locations
- Perfect answer for controlled soft lighting on small set
- Fits all of the Circular Speed Rings, from 3 to 9 inches (7.6 to 23 cm) in diameter
- Come with 3 front diffusion screens - Full, half, and quarter densities
The Medium Shallow Video Pro +3 Lightbank by Chimera is the perfect answer for controlled soft lighting on small sets, or for use as a separation light or small fill. These standard-depth banks are extremely light weight and are primarily used with single broad-beamed, open-faced instruments. Now available with shallow banks for lighting solutions that require fitment into small spaces. Video PRO's are the Lightbank of choice for a majority of the Dedicated Speed Rings, and they will fit all of the Circular Speed Rings, from 3 to 9 inches (7.6 to 23 cm) in diameter. Fresnels up to 1200 watts can also be used, especially if diffusion is used in the gel holder to spread the beam. Lightbank sizes range from XXS to large. Video Pro Plus 3 Lightbanks come with 3 front diffusion screens - Full, half, and quarter densities. Speedrings and fixtures sold separately. Specifications:
- Front Dimensions: 36" x 48"
- Depth: 16"
- Recommended Maximum Wattage: 1200
Check items to add to the cart or
You may also be interested in
More From Chimera