- Paypal Credit
Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Magnification: 1:2
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.15'
- One UD Element
The Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens is an ideal choice for a multitude of subjects. It features a close focus design which enables capturing subjects as close as 1.15' away. This Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens also features image stabilization, along with Hybrid IS, to suppress up to five stops of camera shake for cleaner, steadier shooting. A Ultra Low Dispersion is factored in to provide a more clear shot, and minimizes any image discrepancies. Additionally, The Canon RF 85mm f/2 Macro IS STM Lens features a configurable Control Ring that allows you to adjust exposure settings, including ISO, aperture, and exposure compensation.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- Modest-but-bright f/2 maximum aperture maintains an overall sleek form factor while also benefitting working in available lighting conditions.
- Macro design benefits working with close-up subjects and provides a 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 1.15'.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. Also, a Hybrid IS setting compensates for angular and shift-type camera movements to specifically benefit close-up shooting.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Canon E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
Canon Lens Dust Cap RF
Limited 1-Year Warranty