The Canon ME20F-SH Cinema Package is a versatile camera package that combines the power of the Canon ME20F-SH Camera with several accesories. The camera and included items make for a flexible and tantalizing camera package. Included in the accessories are a Zacuto Mini Baseplate, Atomos Shogun Flame, 240GB SanDisk SSD, D elvcam articulating arm, IDX Endura V-Mount battery system, HDMI cable, and 4-Pin XLR power cable. The camera itself is only a little bit larger than the full-frame sensor it houses, yet it captures Full HD with a rated ISO of over 4 million. It will capture up to 60p and features a locking Canon Cinema EF mount.
The included Mini Baseplate from Zacuto allows you to attach 15mm support rods to your camera and enables side-to-side and vertical adjustment, so you can add a matte box, follow focus, or other rod mounted accessories (not included). The Shogun Flame allows you to monitor and record the camera's video output using either SDI or HDMI, while the included 240GB SSD will record your video without dropping frames. Accessory cables allow you to power your camera from the included Endura battery. The cheese plate and V-mount plate enable you to mount the battery onto the rods for a flexible self-contained shooting package ready for use on an a tripod.
Incorporating a Canon DIGIC DV 4 image processor, the camera supports 12 stops of dynamic range, and features Wide DR and Canon Log gamma profiles that protect highlight and shadow detail. The camera body is small in size and features 2 x HD/3G-SDI outputs, and a single HDMI output. The camera incorporates a Genlock-in for integrating this camera into a multi-camera shoot. Although small in size the ME20F Multi-Purpose camera features a locking Cinema EF Lens mount.
- This small box sized camera is versatile and can fit into smaller spaces. You can use optional accessories to configure the camera for a variety of applications.
- The camera's sensor feature photosites that measure 19 micrometers, which is 7.5 times larger than the photosites of the nominal Canon 35mm DSLR sensor. This allows the camera to provide excellent low light performance.
- This is an HD camera body only and is capable of capturing 1920 x 1080 footage at 59.94P / 59.94i / 50.00P / 50.00i / 29.97P / 25.00P / 23.98P.
- Professional connectivity includes the HD/3G-SDI connectors and genlock input, allowing the camera to be easily integrated into a multi-camera workflow. The OSD is available on both the HDMI and the first SDI output.
- The camera features a built-in filter stack including a clear filter, an ND 1/8, and an ND 1/64, as well as an IR cut filter, this allows you to choose to use the IR cut filter much as you would choose from the built-in ND filters.
- The camera features built-in One-shot AF, and Push Auto Iris. The One-Shot AF assists in focusing adjustment with a dedicated button. Focus status can be confirmed on an external monitor. Push Auto Iris automatically adjusts the aperture of the lens to quickly and easily maintain proper exposure, even in situations where lighting changes frequently.
- The locking cinema EF mount is compatible with EF mount lenses, and provides a stronger attachment to the camera than a standard EF mount. The front of the camera features a 12-pin lens terminal enabling lens connectivity with EF mount CINE-SERVO lenses or 2/3" broadcast lenses with an optional third party adapter.