Canon EOS C700 EF 19mm ARRI Pro Set
Canon Financial 24 Month 0% & 36 Month 1.99% Interest Lease Business Program. Offer ends: December 31, 2018
- 4K sensor design
- Refined ergonomics and design
- RAW recording
- Canon XF-AVC and ProRes internal recording
- Internal CFast and SD card recording
- Canon Log 2 and 3
- SMPTE ST 2084 support for HDR productions Rec.
- 2020 ACES support
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- Triple DIGIC DV 5 image processors
The Canon EOS C700 EF 19mm ARRI Pro Set ncludes an EVF-V70, UN-5, and ARRI cine 19mm Pro Set (Arri plate, Arri support rods, top plate, viewfinder bracket, center camera handle, and bridge plate BP-8 set).
The next generation EOS C700 Digital Cinema Camera is the camera that so many cinematographers having been asking for from Canon and incorporates what Canon has learned through professional feedback over the last five years since the original Cinema EOS C300 was announced.
Canon's new EOS C700 Super35 format camera is designed to be a flexible "A" camera for various types of shooting scenarios. The EOS C700 With the optional 4K Codex CDX-36150 recorder, the EOS C700 is capable of recording uncompressed RAW up to 120 frames per second.
As Canon's flagship cinema camera, the EOS C700 features the choice of one of two new Super 35mm CMOS sensors. With three models to choose from, users can choose the best tool for their shooting requirements.
The rugged magnesium body of the Canon EOS C700 EF 19mm Pro Set features rounded edges and semi-circular sides behind the lens mount that hint at the Canon Cinema design legacy. The EOS C700 can be equally comfortable handheld, shoulder-mounted, on a tripod head, gimbal rig or rigged to a car mount.
The Canon EOS C700 EF 18mm ARRI Pro Set is designed for professionals and incorporates "must have" features that users have asked for. The versatile design allows the EOS C700 to be compatible with a wide variety of lens configurations including EF, PL, B4 with (with optional adapter), and Anamorphic.
- Features a pixel resolution up to 4.5K, a dynamic range of 15 stops and Dual Pixel CMOS AF (DAF).
- Includes a variety of 2K/HD recording options featuring frame rates up to 120 fps using the full frame of the sensor, and up to 240 fps in 2K crop mode.
- Features both internal 4K ProRes and XF-AVC recording.