- Paypal Credit
Canon EOS C200B EF Mount Cinema Camera - Body Only
- Body Only, No EVF, No Accessories
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- 4K DCI and UHD, 1920 x 1080
- 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
- Canon RAW Light, MP4, MP4 Sub-Recording
- 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
- SDI, HDMI, Ethernet Connectors
The Canon EOS C2008 EF-Mount Cinema Camera - Body Only features a Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual Pixel Autofocus. The EF lens mount on the EOS C200B offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon's Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to 4K DCI resolution. The C200B can also record Canon's Cinema RAW Light internally via its single CFast card slot. The camera also incorporates two SD card slots for recording 4K UHD/HD MP4 video. You can output video via the camera's SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic+48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
The Canon EOS C2008 EF-Mount Cinema Camera - Body Only provides continuous AF (Autofocus) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels that each feature two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses - including newer-generation STM lenses - which offer even smoother and quieter operation.This means you can use the Canon EOS C2008 EF-Mount Cinema Camera - Body Only for everything from sports broadcasts to shooting independent cinema.
- Built directly into the C200B are two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm microphone terminal is also built into the camera. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs as well as the mic terminal have the option for automatic as well as manual gain control.
- Normal playback, fast forward (at speeds of ×5, ×15, ×60), fast reverse (at speeds of ×5, ×15, ×60), frame forward, frame reverse, rec review
- 4K UHD and Full HD recording onto SD cards is available via the two SD card slots along with slow motion capabilities.
- Canon EOS C200B Cinema Camera (Body Only) (EF-Mount)
- CA-A10 Compact Power Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Camcorders
- Single Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Batteries
- Compact Power Adapter
- BP-A30 Battery Pack For EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B
- Mic Holder Unit
- Tape Measure Hook
- Thumb Rest
- Body Cap