Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 Compact-Servo Cine Zoom Lens - EF Mount
- Covers Super 35 Sensor Size
- Suitable for 4K, HDR Image Capture
- Widely Used 70-200mm Focal Range
- Parfocal to Maintain Focus While Zooming
- Constant T4.4 Across Entire Zoom Range
- Optional EF 1.4x III & EF 2x Extenders
- Color-Matches Other Canon Cine Lenses
- Click-Less Iris Control
- 9-Blade Iris for Smooth Bokeh
- Optional Servo-Grip Controller
The Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 Compact-Servo Cine Zoom Lens - EF Mount is a great addition to your lens kit. It provides you with professional quality images and can be used by both novice filmmakers looking to make thier mark or professionals looking to give thier footage a boost in quality.
This lens has a focal range of 70–200mm. The Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 Compact-Servo Cine Zoom EF Lenscombines high level 4K optical performance with a compact size of only 7.2 in. in length and a weight of only 2.76 lbs. provides outstanding mobility.
Acknowledging the need to control zoom, focus and iris, the Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 Compact-Servo Cine Zoom EF Lenss has with full external servo control. The integrated servo drive unit is compatible with broadcast industry-standard lens controllers including Canon's standard broadcast lens controllers (ZSD-300D/FPD-400D). The optional ZSG-C10 Zoom Servo Grip can mount to the lens for handheld operation.
Three levels of Image Stabilization and incorporated autofocus functions set the Canon Compact Servo 70–200mm T4.4 EF Lens apart from traditional Super 35mm Cinema lenses. A 9-blade iris creates a rounded aperture so out-of-focus highlights appear circular. The lens also features a 2.8x zoom magnification, a focal length range of 70–200mm and a 130º smooth rotating focus ring. The lens is also compatible with our Canon EF 1.4x III and EF 2x III Extenders. The 70–200mm T4.4 EF lens offers professional video functionality all at an affordable price, making it ideal for a wide range of video applications including documentary, cinema, news gathering, wedding and other video production.
- Telephoto Zoom that Covers the Commonly-Used Focal Length of 70mm–200mm A telephoto zoom can be useful in narrative or documentary video production for capturing medium to tight fields of view. The 70–200mm T4.4 EF lens is also compatible with Canon's EF 1.4x III and EF 2x III Extenders.
- Parfocal Operation – Precise Focus Through the Entire Zoom Range The 70–200mm T4.4 EF lens is parfocal in both manual and autofocus modes. The lens employs a special compensating lens group that moves to maintain precise focus while a separate lens group performs the zooming action. Maintaining focus while changing focal length allows the lens to be used in video production where zooming while recording is required.
- Consistent Brightness Throughout the Entire Zoom Range The 70–200mm T4.4 EF lens maintains a wide aperture of T4.4 (F4.0) throughout their zoom range. This allows zooming while at maximum aperture without any dimming of the image.
- High Level 4K Optical Performance The 4K optical performance of the 70–200mm T4.4 EF lens produces a significantly sharper image than 2K/HD. The various advanced design strategies used help to ensure over 4K resolution at picture center and a careful control of falloff of image sharpness at picture extremities.