Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens
- Wide-Angle Cine Lens
- Covers Full Frame & Super 35 Sensors
- T1.5 Maximum Aperture
- 11-Blade Iris
- Breathing Minimized Virtually to Zero
- Dual Focus Markings
- Stepless 300° Focus Rotation
- Same Gear Positions as Other CN-E Models
- Dust and Water Resistant Housing
The Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens is used by both professional and novice filmmakers wot create spectacular visuals and crisp images. Using this robust lens, you'll give your projects a more consistent and professional feel. The lens is lightweight and can easily be slipped into a camera case or carry-on bag for those far off location shoots.
This is a manual focus prime lens that covers Full Frame and Super 35 sensor formats. The lens offers a maximum aperture of T1.5, useful when shooting in low light situations or when you want to capture that exceedingly shallow depth of field look. The Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens has an 11-blade iris that provides round, out-of-focus highlights for a natural looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 300° of stepless, smooth rotation from close focus to infinity, giving you a high degree of precision and consistent focus.
The Canon CN-E 24mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens features standard cine lens gears and is designed to minimize focus breathing and also has innovative glass construction that counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies. It's dual focus, with markings on both sides of the barrel. The rear markings are on an angled surface, making it readable form either side of the camera. It also has a dust- and water-resistant housing to minimize maintenance during normal use.
- Covers Full Frame and Super 35 sensors
- 11-blade iris
- Focus breathing minimized to virtually zero
- Markings on both sides of the barrel
- Rear markings on an angled surface
- Smooth, stepless 300° focus ring
- Geared manual iris ring
- Shares 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions with the rest of the CN-E line-up
- Glass construction counteracts temperature induced marking discrepancies
- Dust and water-resistant housing
- Focus markings can be switched to metric labeling if you send the lens to Canon for modification