Canon CDX-75013 Capture Drive 2.0 Dock kit
- Entire dailies and archiving system
- Sync metadata with full reporting
- Archive to disk or tape
- Check, adjust and add metadata
- Produce verified copies of original data
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Easy to set-up and use
- Thunderbolt connectivit
The Canon CDX-75013 Capture Drive 2.0 Dock Kit is a reliable drive that can be used to store your footage. The Canon CDX-75013 Capture Drive 2.0 Dock Kit can be shared with Codex Production Suite and provides an entire dailies and archiving system. With Thunderbolt ports, it allows you to quickly clone your camera original data from a Codex Capture Drive to internal or external storage on your Mac Pro or MacBook Pro or to networked attached storage. The Canon CDX-75013 Capture Drive 2.0 Dock Kit is compatible with Codex Production SuiteTM for OS X and Codex BackboneTM for an integrated workflow.
- Check, adjust and append metadata.
- Colour grade and sync audio.
- Playback and QC.
- Transcode to a wide range of deliverables (ProRes, DNxHD, DPX, Open EXR etc…) for editorial, VFX and post production.
- Generate metadata files such as .xml or .ale.
- Archive to disk or tape.
You may also be interested in
Canon CDX-37020 capture drive 2TB$6,980.00
Canon CINE-SERVO 50-1000mm T5.0-8.9 Lens (Various)As low as $70,200.00