Canon Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Batteries
- 2 Battery Bays
- Simultaneously Charges 2 x Batteries
- Detachable AC Power Cord
- Battery Charge Indicator
The Canon Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Batteries allows you to charge your Canon C200 or C300 batteries so you'll be able to have seamless shooting when it comes time to roll. With two battery holders, you can make sure you always have power as one battery can be placed on the camera while the other two charge.
The Canon Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Batteries charges your BP-A30 and BP-A60 battery packs. The charger has a detachable AC power cord, and can accept worldwide power from 100 to 240 VAC at 50 to 60 Hz.
At average room temperature you can charge a BP-A30 in approximately two hours and fifty minutes, while charging a BP-A60 will take approximately five hours. The Canon Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II, C200, and C200B Batteries incorporates fuse protection and features a built-in battery charge indicator.
- When the battery pack is not installed: Off
- When the battery is installed: LED flashes
- 0 to 49%: LED flashes once every two seconds
- 50 to 74%: LED flashes twice every two seconds
- 75 to 99%: LED flashes three times every two seconds
- When charging is completed: LED remains lighted