Aputure Light Storm LS 1c LED Light with Wireless Controller Box and Anton Bauer Battery Plate
- Variable Color Temperature: 3200-5500K
- 1536 Individual LEDs
- Beam Angle: 45°
- CRI: 95
- Supports AC or Battery Power
- Wireless Controller Box
- Remote Dimming/Color Tuning, DMX Control
- Aluminum Alloy Housing, Manual Yoke
- Four-Way Barndoors and Diffusing Paper
The Aputure Light Storm LS 1c LED Light with Wireless Controller Box and Anton Bauer Battery Plate is a LED fixture that produces a CRI of 95 rating and a beam angle of 45°. This fixture includes a dedicated controlelr box that accepts V-Mount type batteries as well. On top of that, the wireless dimming control allows the use of a remote to control the fixture. Four groups and three channels can be assigned to allow switching between different looks quickly.
The Light Storm LS 1c features a slim and durable aluminum alloy housing along with a manual yoke for versatile positioning. A four-way barndoor set offers greater control over the light and ten sheets of included diffusion paper also helps to produce an even, diffuse quality of light. The light control separation design, afforded by the controller box, also maintains a low center of gravity for easier placement of the fixture and easier switching of batteries during use.
- he light's design incorporates 1536 individual LEDs to produce a beam angle of 45° along with a CRI of 95.
- Variable color temperature control for tungsten to daylight, 3200-5500K tuning.
Included wireless controller box features a battery plate that accepts Anton Bauer type batteries for convenient, portable power. An AC/DC cable is also included for AC power.
The controller box, which features two 90° antennas, also permits wireless dimming and color tuning control using the included 2.4 GHz remote. Four groups and three channels are also available.
- DMX512 protocol is also supported for wireless control.
- Aluminum alloy construction is both durable and sleek for use in a variety of conditions.
- Manual yoke allows for variable positioning. Additionally, a four-way barndoor set is incorporated into the design for further control over the beam.
- Ten sheets of acid-free, smooth surface diffusion paper is included to broaden the light quality, reduce the output to 85%, and provide an effective 180° beam angle.
- A LEMO-style connector is used between the controller box and light fixture for convenient, one-handed installation and removal of the included connection cable.