- Paypal Credit
Angelbird CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader
- 1 x CFexpress Type B Card Slot
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C Interface
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and 4
- Backward Compatible with Other USB Hosts
- Bus Powered
- Shock & Temperature Proof
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Stack & Solid Connect Design
- Built-In Write Protect Switch
- Windows, Mac, Linux, iPadOS, Android
The Angelbird CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader was built to quickly offload large files, which accommodates the on-the-go portability. The Angelbird CFexpress Memory Card Reader is a bus-powered reader, meaning the device can run without any power supply and just plug it into the system you are using via USB. With the Type 2 MK2 Memory Reader by Angelbird, there are no uninterrupted data transfers, as well as protection against cable wear and tear.
Production Quality: Rock-solid hard anodized aluminum build for CFexpress data offloading at unrestricted speeds.
USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2, 20 Gb/s based connectivity, USB backward compatible, physically Thunderbolt 3/4 compatible (Thunderbolt speed not supported).
Endures extreme temperatures and shock offers ESD and overload protection.
No additional power source is needed.
For Use with:
macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, Android
- Angelbird CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader
- USB Type-C to Type-C Cable (19.7")
- USB Type-C to Type-A Adapter
- Fasteners for Solid Stack and USB Cable
- Non-Slip Rubber Pads
- Limited 3-Year Warranty