- Paypal Credit
Accuform OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Good Practice Helps Stop The Spread Be Caring Be Patient Let's Help One Another - Dura-Fiberglass (10" x 7")
- Easy to setup and take down
- Post on flat surfaces and walls in key areas
- Illustration on ways to practice social distancing
The Accuform OSHA Safety First Safety Sign: Good Practice Helps Stop The Spread Be Caring Be Patient Let's Help One Another - Dura-Fiberglass (10" x 7") is a signage that informs visitors and employees to do their part to help stop The spread of COVID-19.
- Remind others to be caring and patient in your place of business
- CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission
- Printed on rigid Fiberglass material and protected by Duck Armor„¢ Liquid Laminate
- Will not crack or chip as a result of exposure to extreme environments €“ even outdoors!
- Can be cut to most any shape
- Impervious to mold, mildew, stains, and rust
- Service temperature range: -40° to 248°F
- Fiberglass withstands abrasions, impacts, corrosion, and chemicals
- Rounded corners and 3/16" mounting holes on most sizes, will be adjusted for larger sizes