- In US dollars, FOB our Chicago or Los Angeles area warehouses.
For any item(s) that do not qualify for our Free shipping policy, the customer pays for the cost of shipping.
- Verbal quotes on freight costs are estimates only. They are not binding.
- Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment. While Polyline makes every effort to make certain that the information displayed is accurate, we are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. If you have a question about a price you've seen on the site, please call us on our special pricing line, at 1-888-333-6882, or visit our Custom Quote page, by Clicking Here.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice. We do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price decrease or a promotional offering. If you have a question regarding a price that has changed, we invite you to call us on our special pricing line, at 1-888-333-6882, or visit our Custom Quote page, by Clicking Here.
Quantity Price Breaks
- We offer lower prices for higher quantity purchases on many items we sell. On each category page and product page, any item(s) with quantity discounts will show a "grid" with the price offered at each quantity break. We also offer special contract pricing for larger quantity requirements, or customers who order the same items in an extremely frequent manner. In these cases, we ask that you please call us for special quantity price discounts on our special pricing line, at 1-888-333-6882, or visit our Custom Quote page, by Clicking Here.
- Payment will be accepted in US dollars by Discover, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, wire transfer, money order or check.
- A line of credit can be established upon request by existing customers who meet our volume and credit criteria.
Customers with established credit are currently offered Net 30 Day terms.
- Governments and major institutions will usually be considered as having established credit provided we receive an order in the form of an official purchase order. The order must reflect our current prices, terms, and conditions.
- If you wish to mail an order with payment by check or money order, please call us first for a quote with current prices and freight charges.
- All checks returned for insufficient funds will incur a $35.00 service charge.
- If you have a question regarding a payment, a credit card charge or your account balance with us, or any concern regarding your account, please call our customer service department at 1-800-701-7689.
Orders less than $100
- We add a $9.50 minimum order charge to orders with a merchandise total of less than $100.
- Any appropriate sales taxes will be added to your order upon checkout. We currently charge sales tax in the states of CA, NY, TX, IL, WA, OH and GA unless an exemption certificate is provided. Please call our accounting department at 1-800-827-3462 if you have any questions regarding sales tax. If you wish to provide us your tax exemption certificate, please fax it to 888-827-3329, or email a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to discontinue any of the items we offer, without prior warning.
- Any remainder of discontinued items will be sold off on a first come first served basis.
- All sales final.
- Export orders (except Canadian) cannot be handled by us directly. However, many users abroad obtain our merchandise through exporters or other U.S. companies with whom they have dealings.
- We will accept returns only with prior authorization.
- A 15% restocking charge will be applied to non-defective current merchandise. Merchandise must be in unused and saleable condition.
- Customer is responsible for return freight.
- No returns after 30 days.
- No returns on discontinued merchandise (except for defects).
- A 20% restocking charge will be applied to unauthorized returns.
- Returns of blank recordable media will be considered saleable only if the sealing tape of its original packaging is unbroken.
- Software products are non-returnable. Contact the manufacturer with any issues. We can assist you with getting in touch with the manufacturer.
- Custom length and tabs-out cassettes are non-returnable unless defective.
- To request a return authorization, Click Here.
Important Notice to Purchaser
The following is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied. Seller's and manufacturer's only obligation shall be to replace such quantities of the product proved to be defective. Neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, rising out of the use of or the inability to use the product. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection herewith. The foregoing may not be altered except by an agreement signed by the officers of seller and manufacturer.
Please be aware of price changes
They may occur at any time, either up or down. Prices shown are those valid at the time of printing. Prices may be different by the time you order. We will be glad to quote current prices over the phone or by fax.