Shock-resistant RAID for quicker transfer of large-sized 4K video files in the field
The PSZ-RA4T is an ultra-fast portable RAID storage unit that greatly reduces transfer times and contributes to an efficient 4K workflow. Transfer speeds of up to 440MB/s, reducing the
transfer times of 4K video files to one third current transfer times*. The robust and shock-resistance design with built-in handle ensures safe and reliable storage in the field. The unit
provides both USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 2 connections support both PC Windows and Mac operations. * Based on Sony internal testing and transferring times may vary dependent on test conditions.
Shock-resistance and reliability for safe and easy portability in the field Internal and external damper function protects the RAID storage in the field. NOTE: Sony cannot
guarantee against damage to recorded data or the exterior case in all situations and conditions.
Ultra-fast transfer speeds for 4K contentTransfer speeds of up to 440MB/s greatly reduces transfer times and contributes to an efficient 4K workflow.
Convenient connectivity supporting both USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt 2 Supports Windows and Mac PC, compatible with 1x USB 3.0 and 2x Thundebolt 2 ports, and supports a Thunderbolt
daisy chain up to 6 units.
Convenient media management featuresMemory Media Utility dedicated PC software for Sony memory media products (available from download) provides enhanced media management.
Large-capacity model 4TB storage, enough for transferring all video files for one-day shooting in the field
- Capacity 4TB*1
- HDD Size/Rotational speed 2 x 3.5 inch/7,200rpm hard drives
- I/F 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x Thunderbolt 2 ports
- RAID Preconfigured RAID 0, Hardware RAID 0 / 1 / JBOD
- Transfer speed Read/Write: Up to 440MB/s*2 in RAID 0 mode
- Power source AC – DC adapter (VGP-AC19V77), Input: AC 100 V - 240 V, 50Hz/60Hz, Output: DC 19.5 V/3.3 A (Max.)
- Fie system (Factory default) exFAT
- Operating temperature 5 °C to 40 °C
- Operating humidity 8 % to 90 % (no condensation)
- Storage temperature -20 °C to +60 °C
- Storage humidity 8 % to 90 % (no condensation)
- Shock resistance*3 MIL 20G/11ms (in operating mode), 50G/11ms (in non-operating mode) *4
- Supplied application (by free download) Memory Media Utility
- Size ( W x H x L) & Weight Approx. 156 x 100 x 241 mm (without protrusions) / 2.9kg
- OS Use with both Mac & Win*5
- Warranty 3 years
- Included items Professional RAID (1) USB cable (1) Thunderbolt cable (1) AC adapter (1) Power cord*6 (1) Label (1) Quick Start Guide (1) Important Information (1) Warranty card (1)