Sony Professional 2TB external hard drive was designed to super-protect your data during transportation. They come shielded in a sturdy, shock-resistant, silicon cover with interface doors designed to withstand the rigors of professional field use. The internal architecture surrounds the drive with cushions and buffers as an added level of protection. Users can daisy-chain two or three shuttle drives together for double or triple storage space.
The drives come equipped with a protective hard case for shipping, storage, labeling and holding the interface cables with the drive. The USB 3.0 and FireWire 800 cables come with the drive, packed in the case's convenient storage compartment.
- 2TB capacity
- Reinforced protective case reduces the chance of damage for the safe transport and storage of content
- Engineered with heavy silicon cover for professional shock-resistant protection
- 1x USB 3.0 & 2x FireWire 800 ports with unique dust and splash resistant protective doors
- Up to 120MBps data transfer rate via USB 3.0
- 5400RPM disk speed
- Pre-installed formatting software to switch between FAT32, HFS+ and NTFS
- Stackable for easy daisy-chaining with increased air flow between drives and less heat build-up
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- Three year warranty