Item # SO-BCT6HD
Sony # BCT6HD/2
Be the first to Write a Review
- If you need a large quantity of this item, or order this on a very frequent basis, click here or call 1-866-333-6882 for a custom quote.
Sony HDCAM small, 6-minute video cassette tapes incorporate Sony's advanced metal tape technology for use in the world's first HDCAM format camcorder. The development of a high performance metal tape enables high density recording with a recording wavelength of 0.49µm.
- Small cassette
- 1/2" Digital High Definition Video Cassettes
- Ultra-Fine Metal Particles and New Calendaring
- Technology achieve High Carrier-to-Noise Ratio
- High Reliability for the Rigors of Repeated Playback and Edits
- Newly Developed Lubricant protects Tape Surface and maintains Optimum Contact with Tape Heads
- An Aluminum-Silica Proctective Layer and an Anti-Oxidant Treatment around each of the Metal Particles allows for Long-Term Storage of Recorded Data
- Special process used to minimize tape shrinkage ensuring high degree of tracking\precision after long storage and playback
- 45dB Carrier to Noise ratio and low headwear offering superb digital performance.
- Metal Particles 1/2 the size of Digital Betacam particles for stable recording at HDCAM format's shortest wavelength of 0.49µm.
- High degree of recording stability and tracking precision even after long periods of archiving.