- Unique zero-footprint hard drive
- Mounts to iMac or Apple Display stand*
- New 1TB SSD model - 400+ MB second read/write!*
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Bus powered - No AC adapter required
- Mac Formatted - Time Machine® Ready
* Aluminum models with circular cutout in stand
* When attached to late model iMac with USB 3.0 ports
Go ahead. Reconquer your desktop.
mBack attaches to your iMac or Apple Display stand so it doesn't stand out. Add additional storage capacity to your system without cluttering up your workspace. Simple. Elegant. Why didn't someone think of this before?
Out of sight, out of mind. Until you need it.
Set up mBack, then forget about it. mBack uses Time Machine to backup your stuff. You may not remember it's there, but rest assured that mBack has got your back in the event that your system drive crashes.
Create away. We've got you covered.
mBack's roomy internal 1TB drive provides ample space to backup all of your important documents, photos, music and videos. With mBack you have peace-of-mind that your creations are continually backed up safe and sound.
Innovative Design. Solid engineering.
Designed specifically for iMac and Apple Displays, mBack features a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface for super fast data transfers and is bus powered - no AC power adapter is required. And mBack powers on and off with your Mac to save power. Built-in cable management minimizes cable clutter.
||Superspeed USB 3.0(USB 2.0 compatible)
||2.5" SATA III, 5400 RPM
||Aluminum iMacs & Apple Displays with circular cutout in stand
|What's in the box?
- mBack with mounting hardware
- USB 3.0 cable
|Dimensions (W x H x D mm)
- 4.9 x 3.25 x 1” (12.44 x 8.25 x 2.54cm)
- Packaged: 6.7 x 6.7 x 3.5"
- 0.5lb (0.23 kg)
- Packaged: 1.3 lb