- High-speed, Class 10 performance—leverages UHS-I technology (U1 or U3, depending on capacity) for a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s)*
- Capture high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards—large capacity options up to 512GB
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Includes a lifetime copy of downloadable Image Rescue® software to recover most photo and select video files**
- Backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty
SDHC UHS-I (U1), Class 10
16GB—up to 95MB/s read, 10MB/s write
High-speed performance you can trust
Whether you’re a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar® Professional 633x SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-I cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed,
Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology (U1 or U3, depending on capacity) to provide a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s).*
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Whether you’re using a mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you’ll
be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options. With growing video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options
to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. Lexar Professional 633x SDXC UHS-I cards makes that easy, providing you with large capacity options up to 512GB.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow. The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from
start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Recover files with Image Rescue® software. Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards include a lifetime copy of Image Rescue® software. Image
Rescue recovers most photo and select video files, even if they’ve been erased or the card has been corrupted.** The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
Warranty and support. All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance,
quality, compatibility, and reliability.
When memory matters, the choice is Lexar. With a long history in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work
with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We’re dedicated to performance,
reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.